Wednesday 27 May 2015

YOU VS THEM

Honestly I can't lie I want you and it's only you
That can make me feel things I never wanted to
Give me the sense of freedom and love I have never felt
It overwhelms me and I don't know why
You are the one who stops my thinking mind
You are the only light my eyes can see
In every way possible you stop my heart
I always pray that you never depart
Honestly if I choose you then I might lose you
So if I never had you I won't be losing you
Sometimes this all sound like wasted words
But it's what keeps my world vibrant with life
With the way I talk about existence and all
The world needs me and I don't know why
I seem to owe them a great deed I know not of
I must give that which is in me
Still I can't see tomorrow if you are not in it
In you my weaknesses are a strength
It's funny how much I need you
But the world needs saving and I am the hero
Still You belong to me but I belong them
Sharing is a sin; a lie that's not meant to be
Who do I give myself to
Who do I let in
You or The World?


1 comment: