Friday 13 March 2015

Alma's Interlude

Did you even care to see my face 
At the corner of the street wall where I wrote your name 
Where the kids keep playing ignorant 
I was a Professing a love I thought u need .

Never mind this things happen anyways 
And when hearts are down we have to be able
To pick them up alongside the bravery suit 
Forgetting the things that we once cherished.

With your curtains drawn tonight 
I could see your golden self under the white lights 
And there you are 
An opportunity I missed again.

Did you think of me when you kissed him 
Did you even know whether he loves you like I do
Cos all the pretty ones were all he ever needed
Never were you a treasure just a collection.

Slowly my world is crashing down trying to find your fervor 
A shame Gravity can't save me now 
And With all my thoughts becoming stagnant 
All I ever do is think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment