Thursday 8 January 2015

The End (A Sad Mind)

So this is it I guess 
Our patience was tested and we failed 
I used to feel sad about times when I wasn't true with you 
But now our conversations are in thin air 
And none of us are willing to go up there 
I never thought I would see this end so quickly 
But I believe it was for the best 
When you said you were leaving 
I wished I was still in a trance 
And I wanted to speak these words 
But you shut me at every instance 
I wanted to reach out with love 
But your heart was resistant 
And now I just wish u were far 
What's the point of love at first
When evergreen is never promised at the end 
I wish I was never hurting 
So I could still muster some believe 
But slowly I take comfort in words 
And drown my  heart in the ocean 
Disappearing like I never existed 
Victory for you 
In the mark you left in me....

No comments:

Post a Comment