Friday 9 January 2015

O.

Open up your mind for me
Like book waiting to be read
Lead me deep into the abyss of your soul 

For it is clear that the timing is right
Let go of the things you hold dear to the most and focus on me
Even the hosts know it won't hurt 

To let me see through you this very moment
Let me captivate your heart slowly with the masterpiece of my hands

And my ink become a leader to the healing path you will take
Let a new flow of energy be channeled into your system 

Drawing you ever closer to me
Don't run from what will unfold instead embrace the new found feeling
Let yourself be loose when you see these words
I don't want to be a lost soul all alone in a fishing bowl
If it will take me an eternity to get to you
I willing to bet it will be worth the wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment