Friday 5 August 2016

You Can't, I Understand, It's Fine, I'll Move On.

 
 
 
 
If it takes a minute to forget me
I would pray it never comes
Your touch, your aura, I felt it, I loved it
It was unfortunate I failed you many times
I wish my indecision were not alive, like a human with emotions
I had hoped I won't toss you around like dices
And leave your fragile heart broken in tiny little pieces
For I've been a man of failure in many ways
And I've let you down , a disgrace I am, a man of many mistakes
I had hoped my honesty will do more good than harm
Nevertheless I've lost your attention, your love
I feel like water, not flowing, refusing movement
See the time we spent was precious to me
I couldn't trade that feeling for anything
And I told myself I'll figure it all out and choose you
But my words became sieved, only chaff submerged
I was too late, I had lost the pleasure, the luxury of your love
Forgive me, I failed you
Now I understand why you don't want me again
You can't love a mess like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment